Saturday, October 2, 2010

02-Oct-2010 mumuflag @Denver, CO



Our mumuflag made its debut at its first Muse gig in Denver :D
Thanks to Terra's husband helping me taking this picture.
I was seating in Section 124  ;D

Passion Pit was playing support, but I missed their performance COMPLETELY!  Only because I was gossiping with Terra the whole time LOLOL.
Terra has met with Matt Bellamy and took a picture with her!  I saw the picture and I was so jealous XD!  She also talked to Matt but she thought Matt was annoyed... LOL  And she said he had weird conspiracy stuff going on in his head.   Sorry, but I laughed HARD!  Her friend also knew Dom and Tom!  WoW.........  Anyway, we talked a bunch and chatted so much :P

The gig is as perfect as usual!

And the setlist they played today was totally different than anything before!
They played Exo I at the beginning, with We Are the Universe visual effect.
And in the end, there was TAKE A BOW!!

Holy Mother Fucker!  It's Take A Bow.  Can you believe it!!??
This was my third TAB of my life, and it's perfect as always.  "Burn In Hell!"

After the gig, Terra and her husband Jim offered me a ride to hotel.  Thank them so so much!
I felt so full of happiness, cuz I got to see Muse again in the States, and also got to meet with these wonderful people.  Also felt very happy, though super tired, cuz our mumuflag was finally showing in Muse gig!  (so does it mean whenever Muse played in Denver, mumuflag has to go back to Denver since it's where the first appearance was?!   I will be so broke if I don't manage to know someone live in there before next tour...LOL)

Terra and her family were so kind that they signed my flag.....
(LOLOL..... My makeup was a total mess....LOL)

Lastly, Terra and I took a pic with Bloody Traveling Flag... XDD
(WTF with my hand.... XDDDDDDDD)

It has been a wonderful but freaking TIRED trip.  Arrived at hotel around 12:00AM, and woke up around 6:00AM and left the hotel to catch my noon flight back to Indy.  On my way back, there was a walk for cancer event.  People were wearing pink shirts and walk/run/parade...  And I swear I saw someone just look like Matt Bellamy XDDD    (Later I thought, maybe it's not cuz Mr. Bellamy should be shorter.. LOLOL)

Denver is such a lovely place with beautiful people!  Hope I will go back on day and go to a Muse gig with Terra family again :D

xxxJung

No comments:

Post a Comment