Saturday, October 23, 2010

23-Oct-2010 mumuflag @Uniondale, NY


Didn't have a chance to take a picture with our mumuflag at Uniondale.  Couple reasons: 1st, I was going alone and was kind of tired to ask anybody else to take the picture for me.  2nd, I was rushing to find Tom Kirk (aka. Hero of the Year, This is for you Darwin) to sign on our pantie alien.


Yes, I talked to Tom and he signed on cute little alien!
Tom with Pantie Alien
I guess I should have taken out mumuflag and ask Tom to sign on it or take a picture with it D:  But my head went completely blank after I saw Tom, and I was too shy to ask after he signed on pantie alien :(


The power went off while playing New Born solo ;D  This must be my once in a life time experience!
And they played House of the Rising Sun riff!  Couldn't be happier than that.


The flaggy was going to Newark tomorrow!
-by Jung

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mumumumu 我居然刪掉了自己的留言囧
    我只是想看能不能不要用google account當ID xD

    I'm kala

    yay flaggy has his own blog!!!
    flaggy you hipster lololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. test, test, I'm Coldmoon  ̄▽ ̄

    太囂張了!mumuflag竟然有自己的部落格!酷斃了!XDDDDDDDD

    Kala好笨(小聲說)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just change the setting!
    You can leave comment by selecting "Name/URL", then type in your name.

    Jr. XDD You are dead meat if Kala saw it...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. testing X 2....
    Flaggy有自己的blog???!!!
    真是的,一和MUSE有關的就讓人不想做人了...^.^
    anyway, just say hi and MARKED!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Wesley(但是是四個月以前... Orz)
    暑假外星人又要出沒了 XD
    Flaggy is on its road trip AGAIN!!!

    的確會不想做人... LOL

    ReplyDelete